Saturday, November 24, 2007

Football

I love football. I love everything about it. I love the passion, the colors, the concentration of the fans, the food, everything. This is something that Scott and I share, this passion. I am so glad that we do because we are so opposite in everything else.



We are sitting, watching the Kentucky/Tennessee game. This time we are both pulling for Kentucky. We don't always cheer for the same team. Scott bases his allegiance on playoff possibilities and the like. I just like some teams and not others. I don't always have a good reason for it.



As for the boys, Bren is a big football fan too. Ellas really could not care less. I'm hoping that this will change as he gets older. In sports and other things, Ellas reminds me of Niles Crane off of Frasier. He's a little different sometimes. Not necessarily a bad thing. Regardless, I love both my boys.

No comments: