Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Friend

Have you ever had a friend that you didn't keep in touch with for a while, then, when you did talk to them, you picked up where you left off? I have a friend that I was close to in high school. We lost touch for a couple of years, and I talked to her today. I know that it sounds cheesy, but I've always felt like we're soulmates or something.

She was my best friend for many years. We practically lived at each other's houses during our teen years. (I was a bad influence on her, of course. ;) ) I have soooo missed her. We have had a lot of fun together and shared many milestones.

She and her husband introduced me to Scott. That's a story in itself. The first time I saw Scott, he was not at his best. He was asleep on his couch in his running clothes, still sweaty from working out, AND he was so deeply asleep that he was drooling on himself. LOL He will never live that down!

Tricia and her husband (Dallas) are Brendan's godparents, and we are the godparents to one of their children. Scott and Dallas were best friends too. Anyway, we have a lot of history. I really hope that we keep in touch this time.

3 comments:

Tricia Speaks said...

You can bet on it!!

Crissy said...

Post a link to Tricia's blog.

Anonymous said...

You are posting again! Yay! I have a friend like that, several friends actually. It's so nice to pick up where you left off with your buddies, especially ones that you have known forever. Kinda makes me feel more connected with home and my childhood.