Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Icky Day

I'm feeling very melancholy today. Not very talkative. My throat hurts when I talk, and my ears hurt when I swallow. Sort of a bummer kinda day. I don't like feeling crummy. I went to the doctor's this afternoon. His brilliant, and silly, observation was that I would feel better by now if I had come in on Monday. No duh!!!! :) I felt fine Monday and Tuesday. A little congestion, but I still felt good. I now have antibiotics and cough medicine. Yea. (Not a lot of enthusiasm.) I know that I'll feel better tomorrow. I just have to wait it out Right now, I'm having a pity party, thank you very much.

6 comments:

Les said...

You've been a bloggin' fool lately! I was just catching up on everything. Hope you feel better. BTW, that southern football post had me ROTFLMAO!

Holla!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kim, I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I hope you feel better soon. I had several of those days earlier this month when Brandon and I were sick with some crazy virus. Rest as much as you can, ok!

Emma said...

I hope you feel better soon. :( I hate those days they are so miserable.

Tricia Speaks said...

I love you....there you should feel all better now! Seriously, I do hope you feel better...chicken soup and an old movie day does wonders for the soul if nothing else.

Missy said...

I am sending you virtual soup!
Hope today was a better day for you!

Jawan said...

Try dumping your kids off at Crissy's and taking a nap at the house ALONE. That always works for me....well, not at Crissy's 'cause that would be a really long drive and....oh, nevermind....