Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today

I had a really good day today. I got all of my errands run, movies to the library on time, ad in the paper for yard sale, permit bought for yard sale, allergy shots over quickly. I came home and got my kitchen purged of stuff that I don't need. All in all, it was a good day.

Crissy, her kids, Matt, and Josh came over to play. We got great pictures and video of the kids playing outside. Crissy had a new Big Wheel for the kids to ride. She and I were like Lucy and Ethel trying to put that thing together. The kids finally came into the living room just to watch us. It was a hoot.

Today was a really good day. Thank you, God, for the laughter of kids at play, the joy of a good friendship, the love of a good man, and warm goodnight kisses from a sleepy child. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Truly lovely post. And ditto on the last paragraph.